Skip to Navigation
6. Work Tasks
The ICT Strategy Programme is underpinned by a series of Work
Tasks. Ten Work Tasks (A-J) were approved (with amendment where
applicable) at the first meeting of the Steering Group.
An eleventh Work Task (K) has been added subsequent to the meeting
and will focus on developing scenarios which highlight the likely
impact and benefits of the ICT Strategy on members of the collegiate
We would like to thank everyone who volunteered to join a Work Task
either as a leader or member. The Work Tasks and their leaders are as
- A: Description and Goals Endorsement and Gazette
Publication (Paul Jeffreys)
- B: Ongoing Consultations (Sheelagh Treweek and Alan
- C: University Strategic Objectives and Plan (Paul
- D: ICT Requirements for Collegiate University (Anne
- E: Federated Environment and Governance (David Watson
and Paul Jeffreys)
- F: ICT Consultant and Team Interface (Paul
- G: External Research (Nigel Herriott)
- H: Large Scale Investments (Paul Jeffreys)
- I: Timescales and Costs for the Collegiate University
(Mark Clarke and Annette Haworth)
- J: Development of Strategic Plan (Paul
- K: Long Term Future-Stating (Michael Fraser)
Each Work Task has a Web page as part of the ICT Strategy Web site
which will be updated by Tony Brett as the Work Tasks progress.
Further details of all Work Tasks are available via
Please contact Charles Shaw (Charles.Shaw@admin.ox.ac.uk) if you
are interested in contributing to a Work Task.
Up: Contents Previous: 5. Membership Next: 7. Work Task Guidelines
Maintained by: OUCS Webmaster (email@example.com)
2005-09-21T11:36:15. Michael Fraser.