Skip to Navigation
Oxford Digital Repositories Steering Group
1. About the Oxford Digital Repositories Steering Group
The Oxford Digital Repositories Steering Group was established in April 2007
to provide a coordinating role for the development of digital
repository services within Oxford. The Steering Group was closed in 2009. The Group comprised key
stakeholders from across the University, representing teaching and
research domains, existing activities, and other sources of expertise.
The Group had responsibility for ensuring:
- communication across repository activities in the University;
- stakeholder and user input to the requirements gathering and
- overseeing the definition of services;
- and for developing and communicating standards to ensure
interoperability between services.
Links to documents, including agenda and minutes, are provided on the left hand side.
Up: Contents Next: 2. ODRSG Terms of Reference
Maintained by: OUCS Webmaster (email@example.com)
April 2007. Michael Fraser.