Skip to Navigation
The University will make every effort to carry out this service with reasonable care and skill.
However, the University is a charitable foundation devoted to education and research; and
in order to protect its assets for the benefit of those objects, the University imposes
the following conditions on the supply of the service, and the following limits on the
- No condition is made or to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the quality, life or wear of any materials supplied, or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions.
- The University and its staff accept no responsibility for the use which you make of advice or information which they give, of opinions which they express, or of materials, certificates or documents which they supply.
- The University's liability arising out of the supply and use of materials, certificates and documents, out of the giving of advice and information, and out of the expression of opinions, will not extend to loss of business or profit, or to any indirect or consequential damages or losses.
- In any event, the University's maximum liability to you shall not exceed the return of whatever payments you make for the service, together with interest at Barclays Bank plc's Base Rate.
- Without prejudice to any right which you may have to claim against the University, you promise not to sue any individual officer, employee or agent of the University for anything connected with the service.
- If any of the preceding paragraphs (1)-(5) is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statue or rule of law then it shall be deemed to be omitted, and if as a result the University becomes liable for loss or damage which would otherwise have been excluded, then such liability shall be subject to the remaining paragraphs.
- None of the preceding paragraphs will operate to exclude or restrict any liability which the University may have for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
Maintained by: OUCS Webmaster (email@example.com)
2004-09-27T15:29:00Z. Ian Senior.